Recent Happenings





McKay and I have had a fun couple of weeks!

First off, I had a free dinner deal for Tucanos because it is was my birthday month. However, I was informed by Tucanos that I was running out of days. So I made a plan with McKay that I would meet him at Tucanos after his classes finished at the Salt Lake BYU extension. We had a great night! And it's always fun to have a free meal at a restuarant that would be otherwise too expensive for us to eat on a regular day.

A couple days later McKay then surprised me by calling me up and asking if I wanted to come down to Provo and met him after his last class of the day there (He takes classes all over the place haha).  We decided to have a double date night and invite Saren and Dallin to hang out with us. We went out to eat a Pizza Factory and then back to their place to watch a movie. It was great fun!

The next night Nat and Josh came up to Provo to look for a car so ALL the siblings living around here wanted to get together for dinner. But poor McKay and I who had already went out to eat twice that week really didn't have much more of an eating out budget so we thought we would have to miss out on the sibling get together, but then they worked it out so we would have hamburgers at Ryan and Chantelle's house and everyone just brought something to contribute. It was so great to spend a few hours altogether!

As you will see in the pictures below, at the end of last week I dyed my hair for the first time! And then just a couple of days ago I met up with some of the siblings to go to the Zoo the first time in probably 17 years. Haha Of course the best part of the zoo for me was being able to play with my little nieces. :)



Date night at Buffalo Wild Wings

New year, new hair!

Before and after from dying my hair! Obviously the lightening is very different from the two pics but you get the idea...
Free Zoo day with some of the siblings

All the cute little nieces!



Comments